Perfect Keto Pure MCT Oil Review 2019
One of the most popular supplements that people who are on the ketogenic diet enjoy is MCT oil. Due to the popularity of the supplement, you’ll face a variety of products on the keto market to choose from. Like any dietary supplement, however, these products are not all the same, and some work better than others.
A high quality and well known MCT Oil product is Perfect Keto’s Pure MCT Oil. Perfect Keto is a company whose products are all keto friendly, and their goal is to provide people with supplements that aid their ketogenic diet and provide a boost to their metabolism, energy, and overall wellness. But how is MCT Oil healthy for you, and are there any potential side effects? This breaks down everything you need to know about the popular keto supplement.
What Exactly Is MCT Oil?
The first step to understanding MCT Oil is understanding what MCT is: medium chain triglycerides, which are a type of fatty acid that is saturated and which has been shown to contain beneficial properties for human health. There are four different types of MCTs, and an MCT Oil supplement usually has at least one of these acids. They digest very easily and can be burned as a fuel source for energy–which makes them perfect for the ketogenic diet.
Typically, MCTs are extracted from palm oil or coconut oil, however, you can also find these healthy fats in cheese, butter, and milk. Coconut oil is an excellent source of medium chain triglycerides because it’s comprised of 65% MCT. For many people who follow a standard diet, their body lacks MCTs because for a long time Americans have believed that fats are only harmful for us, whether they’re saturated fats or not. However, research has recently shown that some fats are in fact healthy and should be incorporated into your diet so you’re consuming them daily.
What Are the Benefits that MCTs Offer?
Beyond functioning as a fuel source and aiding in digestion, MCTs can also help you with your overall health by:
- Aiding in the control of your appetite and with weight loss. Healthy fats can help you feel full for longer, which in turn helps you reduce your calories and consume healthier portion sizes. MCTs also slow down the absorption rate of fructose and glucose molecules. In addition, they suppress the deposition of fat.
- Providing a boost to your brain. The energy you get from MCTs is natural and sustained, and they’re used as energy instead of stored as fat, which turns it into a viable source of fuel for both your mind and your body. You’ll stay clear and focused.
- Promoting a healthy digestive system. MCTs can fight fungi, parasites, viruses, and bacteria, all without causing harm to any good bacteria. As it does this, it aids with issues within your digestive system and can help you absorb minerals and vitamins. MCTs help your body utilize vital nutrients such as lutein, phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, and Vitamins A and E.
- Helping you keep from getting sick. You can use MCTs as a natural means to fight viruses and bacteria. By incorporating MCTs into your diet, you can prevent yourself from getting things such as gonorrhea, inflammatory disease, urinary tract infections, meningitis, food poisoning, sinus infections, and strep throat.
A Great MCT Product: Perfect Keto’s Pure MCT Oil
While many MCT supplements can provide you with all of the benefits above, very few of them are truly keto friendly and can, in fact, be full of unhealthy ingredients such as artificial sweeteners, fillers, and additives. You need to be on the lookout for these ingredients, as they can cause an increase in your blood sugar and make you fall out of ketosis.
This is why the best MCT supplement if you’re on the keto diet is Perfect Keto’s MCT Oil. It mixes well, no matter which type of drink you’re adding it to, and you can even put it in your coffee to add a great and tasty creaminess. It’s very convenient to take, and it’s 100% pure and of high quality. There are no fake or artificial ingredients in this supplement–so you don’t have to worry.
A single serving of Perfect Keto’s supplement has 7 grams of fat and 70 calories. It’s perfect to mix with coffee, smoothies, and pre-workout drinks, and is always tasty. Perfect Keto is:
- 100% made in the USA
- 100% pure, with no artificial ingredients or fillers
- Easy on your gut and doesn’t create inflammation
- Easy to mix
- Very convenient
- Available in four great flavors
Are There Any Side Effects From Consuming MCTs?
Unfortunately, it is well known that MCT oil causes discomfort for some people within their digestive systems. Sometimes, consuming an MCT supplement causes people to vomit, have an upset stomach, diarrhea, nausea, or flatulence. Due to this, it’s recommended that everyone begin with a low dosage. You should see how your body reacts to this product before you take more–even if it’s a pure, natural supplement such as Perfect Keto’s.
You should start with one teaspoon per day for a couple of days. Some people are not affected by MCTs at all, and their stomach is perfectly fine–keep in mind the experience varies by individual.
Conclusion – Perfect Keto Pure MCT Oil Review
Whether you’re on the ketogenic diet or not, it’s a good idea to begin incorporating MCTs into your diet. These healthy fats aid digestion, and can be used as a source of fuel for your body. They offer many benefits. Simply keep in mind your budget and lifestyle to find the perfect MCT supplement for yourself.
For people who are on the keto diet, you need to make sure you take supplements which don’t contain any fillers or additives that may kick you out of ketosis. Due to this, Perfect Keto’s Pure MCT Oil is the best supplement for you. There are many options on the MCT market, but this is one of the few supplements that is of high quality, is pure, and is completely keto friendly.